Hi, we hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy. We've prepared a few things that we are trying to do to keep our minds and spirits up in this troubling time. Here's a list of 5 things you can do in quarantine:
1. Learn to cook. You probably did your grocery store run and have all the fun things you need in your fridge to make some simple meals. Try widening your horizons in the kitchen by visiting these guys @buzzfeedtasty
2. Plan your days. While everyday feels like it's melting together. Make sure to set your goals, write lists and cross things off. This will help you stay off of Netflix and do something productive. We love pen and paper. .
3. Finish that book. You have a book started lying around somewhere. Spending a good 20mins of your time reading without distraction, can help you focus on your other tasks throughout the day. Kind of like a guided meditation.
4. Go to the zoo. Online! (because we're being good and staying home) check out these zoos and aquariums that have live streams of their animal enclosures:
5. Call someone. In the age of dm's and heart-shaped interactions, when was the last time you called someone just to chat. Hearing the voice of your loved ones is irreplaceable. Go!
#dirumahaja #socialdistancing #covıd19 #Jakarta #bekindtoyourself #creative #entreprenuer #businessplan #growthhack #socialmedia #marketing #grow #growth #business #bisnis #ecommerce #desain #branding #client #branddesign #sosmed