🥊 RAW & Unedited mitt work with my fighter @joevabr
• We practiced the same drill as last video, jab-cross, slipping, and then flowing in counters and movement.
• In life and in boxing you will make lots of mistakes, but depending on how you respond will determine your success!
• When you make a mistake, breathe and go back and do it again, and again, until you succeed!
• In boxing, the moment you let your mistake get the best of you, that’s when your opponent gets the upper hand. (This also is relatable in real life)
• Make mistakes, learn and brush them off, and succeed! 🥊👊🏻
- Coach Aaron GS