Paper Maché from a product design perspective. Learn how to prototype a lampshade, a flower vase, a snack plate or a big bowl or a hat!
) will be going Live on Instagram at 4pm, tomorrow Sunday 29th March.
Here are a few things you can do to prep for the workshop:
1. Cover your workstation with a plastic sheet (it does get a little messy)
2. Please keep handy 2 sets of newspaper (Matt finish) one white and one orange (like the economic times) if possible.
3. Keep ready a soup bowl sized bowl with water, we’ll be using this to mix the glue.
4. I’ll give you guys time to scout for metal utensils once I introduce what we’re going to do!
5. Please keep a spoon full of oil or a box of Vaseline handy!
See you guys at 4 pm !!