vegan korean beef 🌱✨ I say this a lot and should be my catch phrase for this page, but THIS RECIPE IS SO SO SO EASY. as you can see in my story, it takes no time to cook. the longest thing to cook is the rice. If you’re thinking about transitioning into eating more plant-based and reduce your meat, I would 100% try this recipe!
• 1 package @gardein
• 1 large onion, chopped
• 2 tbsp ginger, chopped
• 2 tbsp garlic, minced
• 1/3 soy sauce or tamari
• 1/3 coconut sugar
• 1 tbsp sesame oil
• 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
• rice, vegetables (I used broccoli, edamame and carrot ribbions)
1. cook rice (I did 1 cup dry = 2 cups water)
2. mix soy sauce or tamari, coconut sugar, ginger, garlic, sesame oil and red chilli flakes to a bowl and whisk. set aside.
3. on a large pan on medium heat, add a little bit of oil and add onions. cook until translucent.
4. add @gardein
beefless ground and stir around for 3-5 mins or so.
5. add sauce to the pan and stir around. Cover and let it cook for about 5 minutes until the sauce is mixed in with the beef.
6. Serve on top of rice or quinoa and serve with whatever veggies you choose!
seriously so easy and delicious. People have been messaging me and telling me how they’re slowly cutting out meat from their diet and I love it! ✨ it’s not an easy transition, but it’s SO worth it and I guarantee you’ll feel 100% better after you get adjusted.