🔷Serie bodyweight foundation: building up Bicep🔷
On this short-video, I am going to show you 5 variation of difficulties to build up some solid bicep by using only bodyweight. Hoping this video will help you in a way of building your body. In my perspective, if you want a functional & athletic body, Calisthenic is one of the best way to get it even if I love lifting heavy (especially squatting or deadlifting 😍) but in this serie, we'd be using bodyweight.
EPISODE 4: building up solid bicep.
1️⃣Knee bicep push ups1️⃣
Level 1: beginner ++
- Dropping knee on the floor while feet off the floor.
- Turning your both hand while your finger point toward your feet.
- Keeping neutral spine position.
- slow down the eccentric part while keep your elbow in.
- At the bottom of the movement, push yourself back up.
2️⃣Knee bend bicep curl2️⃣
Level 2: beginner +
- Find an elevate surface (table) and put your hand, palm facing toward the floor.
- Begin by bending knees while keep core and glute engage the whole time.
- Straight arm and then bend your elbow in order to create a contraction without moving your body.
- Finally, controlling your eccentric portion of the movement.
3️⃣Regular bicep push ups3️⃣
Level 3: intermediate +
- Set up in a regular push up position.
- Putting your hand in a way of your fingertips facing toward your foot.
- Engage your entire body before performing the movement.
- Drive yourself down with control while keeping your elbow inside the whole time.
- Then, push yourself back up explosively.
4️⃣BW curl with straight leg4️⃣
Level 4: intermediate ++
- Find an elevate surface as table. Put hand where palm facing toward the floor. Straight arm as well as straight legs.
- Curl your arms until at least 90° elbow angle to create enough contractions.
5️⃣Decined bicep push ups5️⃣
Level 5: Advanced
- Find 2 elevate surface one of those higher than the other one.
- set up push up position and putting undergrip hand position.
- Engaging core & glute to keep a neutral spine position.
- Driving yourself down with control as well as keeping your elbow in.
-Then, at the bottom, push yourself back explosively.
Peace out ✌️
Be safe 🙏